Hogvartsas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogvartsas

Pasinerk i sauniausios mokyklos pasaulyje gyvenima!

rodiklisPortalGalleryLatest imagesRegistruotisPrisijungti
GSP foresees late January, February return Gryffindor - 0 t. GSP foresees late January, February return Hufflepuff - 0 GSP foresees late January, February return Ravenclaw - 0 t. GSP foresees late January, February return Slytherin - 0 t. GSP foresees late January, February return Pirma_vieta - nepriklauso jokiam koledzuiGSP foresees late January, February return Cup_league12 - nepriklauso jokiam koledzui

GSP foresees late January, February return

Go down 
AutoriusPranešimas
weishinia
Silpna "Lumos" švieselė
Silpna

Pranešimų skaičius : 1
Taskai : 3
Gyvybe : 0

GSP foresees late January, February return Empty
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: GSP foresees late January, February return   GSP foresees late January, February return Icon_minitimeŠt. 10 22, 2011 10:41 pm

The Ultimate Fighting Championship's 170-pound titleholder expects to be ready for a fight early next year.

Days after suffering what he described as a "moderate" sprain of a knee ligament, wwholesale jerseys from chinaelterweight champion Georges St. Pierre this week told the Canadian website SportsNet that he should be able to compete in late January or early February. The injury forced St. Pierre out of an Oct. 29 fight against Carlos Condit in Las Vegas.

St. Pierre's recovery timetable rules him out of UFC's Dec. 10 in Toronto, the most cheap nhl jerseyspopulous city in his native country. He headlined UFC's April show in that city, which drew more than 55,000 ticketholders, the largest live audience to see a mixed martial arts show in North America.
GSP foresees late January, February return Georgesstpierrex-wide-community
But the timing could work for the day before the Super Bowl, traditionally anba jerseys cheap date that UFC reserves for a major show. St. Pierre fought on that weekend once before, when he pummeled BJ Penn for most of four rounds in their Jan. 31, 2009, rematch.

The knee injury occurred last Saturday while sparring, St. Pierre said. He NFL Jerseys Cheap tested himself on Tuesday and wound up hurting his hamstring on the other leg because he was overcompensating for the knee, he said.

St. Pierre found himself becoming emotional after the hamstring injury, he told SportsNet.

It's really bad for me. I'm very disappointed. I'm not going to lie. I cried yesterday.cheap nfl jerseys I had a ton of pressure falling off my shoulder.For the last few days, I was in the mindset that I was nervous for the fight, excited for the fight. I was also nervous to know if I was going to be able to fight. Now all the pressure is off, feel much better.
"It's really bad for me," he said. "I'm very disappointed. I'm not going to lie. I cried yesterday. ... It was very hard for me to let it go because I invested so much into it. A lot of time, a lot of preparation, a lot of money, a lot of energy and sacrifice."

http://thoth7.forumotion.com/t55-topic
Atgal į viršų Go down

GSP foresees late January, February return
Atgal į viršų 
Puslapis 11